GALVmed (Global Alliance for Livestock Veterinary Medicines) is a not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to develop vaccines, medicines and diagnostics to benefit the poorest livestock keepers in the developing world. In order to fulfil its mission of developing and facilitating access to vaccines and other animal health products to poor livestock owners, GALVmed is conducting R&D projects in collaboration with different partners worldwide for the development of the required products. GALVmed is therefore looking for an IA Analyst who will assist the Contracts & IA Manager by undertaking IA-related analysis work for these products.
Interested? If you have........
- A degree in Biological Sciences with a Masters in Intellectual Capital / Asset Management being an added advantage
- The ability to conduct research in a reasonable time frame and adhere to timelines
- The ability to mine/gain information in an area with limited resources
- The ability to provide due-diligence reporting prior to initiation of projects
- The ability to draft clear, concise and professional reports
- A high level of accuracy and detail in all tasks
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set timelines for tasks running in parallel and adhere to deadlines
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally at different levels
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively communicate the pro poor agenda
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills
........then GALVmed would like to hear from you!
Please visit our website http://www.galvmed.org/about-galvmed/vacancies to review the job description. If you would like to discuss the role further please contact: Rabo Busang, Contracts & IA Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application is by CV with a covering letter outlining your interest in the role and also an indication of your current salary to Sharon Ross, HR Manager: email@example.com
Closing Date by which applications must be received is 19th April 2015.