Young Members Congress
The Young Members Congress (YMC) is a task force of LES International that was created to address the professional and networking needs of executives under the age of 40 who are working in the areas of intellectual property licensing, marketing, sale, valuation and investment. The mission of the YMC is to:
- increase the number of active members, under the age of 40, of LES member societies;
- mentor young executives for participation and leadership in LESI;
- make LESI officers aware of the interest, contribution, and accomplishments of young members;
- encourage participation of the families of young members;
- assure a strong foundation for the next generation of LESI excellence.
LES Britain & Ireland supports the aims of YMC and encourages participation of young members.